To work in Vietnam, the foreigners must apply for work permit.
Procedure of applying for work permit as new regulation includes:
- Foreign criminal record with stamp of your local country and notarized in the Embassy of Vietnam in your local country.
- University degree or the verified document of being manager, operation director, expert or technical worker, which are legalized in the Consulate of Vietnam in your local country.
- Heath certificate issued in your local country or in Vietnam, based on the standard of the Ministry of Health.
- Criminal record in Vietnam (Temporary residential verification from police in local area and a copy of your passport).
Note: The procedure can be changed by time. Please contact to us for the detail and accurate consultancy.
Supporting service of applying for work permit in Happyvisa includes:
- Consult about the conditions, procedure to get work permit.
- Support in translating and notarizing the essential documents.
- Put your documents in the best order.
- Represent for the customers to submit the application, keep track and receive the work permit in the Ministry of Labors, Invalids and Social Welfares.
Hanoi’s head office
- Address: 5th floor, Hop tac xa Bac Nam Building, No. 58 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Telephone: (024) 38. 45 88 99
- Hotline: 0902.262.920
- Consulting contact: 0903 258 665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Da Nang’s head office
- Address: Floor 3B, No. 666 Ngo Quyen, An Hai Bac, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Telephone: (023) 63 91 73 86
- Hotline: 0903 258 665
- Email: email@example.com
Ho Chi Minh City’s head office
- Address: 4th floor, DC Tower Building, No. 111D Ly Chinh Thang, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Telephone: (028) 38. 48 48 12
- Hotline: 0937.283868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to send a thank for caring about Happyvisa service!