Gia hạn visa cho người nước ngoàiTháng Chín 24, 2018
Giấy phép lao động cho người nước ngoài tại Việt NamTháng Chín 24, 2018
To work in Vietnam, the foreigners must apply for work permit.
Procedure of applying for work permit as new regulation includes:
- Foreign criminal record with stamp of your local country and notarized in the Embassy of Vietnam in your local country.
- University degree or the verified document of being manager, operation director, expert or technical worker, which are legalized in the Consulate of Vietnam in your local country.
- Heath certificate issued in your local country or in Vietnam, based on the standard of the Ministry of Health.
- Criminal record in Vietnam (Temporary residential verification from police in local area and a copy of your passport).
Note: The procedure can be changed by time. Please contact to us for the detail and accurate consultancy.
Supporting service of applying for work permit in Happyvisa includes:
- Consult about the conditions, procedure to get work permit.
- Support in translating and notarizing the essential documents.
- Put your documents in the best order.
- Represent for the customers to submit the application, keep track and receive the work permit in the Ministry of Labors, Invalids and Social Welfares.
Hanoi’s head office
- Address: 5th floor, Hop Tac Xa Bac Nam Building, No. 58 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Email: email@example.com
Da Nang’s head office
- Address: 65 Trần Phú, phường Hải Châu 1, quận Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh City’s head office
- Address: 4th floor, DC Tower Building, No. 111D Ly Chinh Thang, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Email: email@example.com
We would like to send a thank for caring about Happyvisa service!